Followers

Thursday, 14 October 2010

Digi Doodle Shop's Best-Challenge #29-These Are My Peeps

This week's challenge on Digi Doodle Shop's Best is THESE ARE MY PEEPS. The challenge is to make an item which has at least one person on it.

The winner of the challenge will receive a $10 gift certificate for the Digi Doodle Shop

I tried something different this week, a combination of Promarkers and paper piecing, initially I was skeptical but having looked at it several times I think it does work



Image-The Waltz, Digi Doodle Shop
Papers-Prima Fairy Fauna

13 comments:

Julie said...

Such a pretty card. The music is a great touch
Hugs,
Julie

Diane said...

I think it definitely works, Ruth - a really romantic feel to this card!
Diane x

Tracy said...

I haven't tried paper piecing yet but your turned out just lovely. Beautiful card Ruth!

KraftyKoolKat said...

Wow hun this is so gorgeous I love the image and your layout is fab as well as the colouring.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Katja said...

Very romantic card..

Greetings,
Katja (DDSB-DT)

Dana said...

I just love the effect you achieved on her dress!! It looks like watercolored silk.. just love it. And the sheet music paper?? Divine. Just a all around great card!!
Hugs~
Dana

Uma said...

fab, like the idea of adding musical paper

Judy said...

Hi Ruth,

I love the unique way you did your coloring on this. Reminds me of Mother of Pearl, which I love!

Great job Sweetie
Hugs
Judy

Jóna said...

Super great card !!! How you put together coloring and paper piecing, is so clever !!
Hugs, Jóna

Shatam said...

Like your card and you did great with your paper piecing. Love the paper under the image. Wich compagny it's from.

Teressa Thompson said...

Very pretty. Love the musical score in the background!

craftybunny said...

This is so pretty.How could you have doubts when everything works so beautifully?I'd be delighted to have a card turn out looking this good.
Lisa x (DDSB DT)

Lorraine said...

OH, not seen this one before. It's super, Ruth. I really like that.