Followers

Sunday, 24 October 2010

Wild Rose Teddy and Some Challenges

Have had this image ready for ages, just not quite managed to get him onto a card. He's one of the Christmas releases from the Wild Rose Studio and I got him from Crafty Feeling

I would also like to thank my friend Elaine who made me a much better watermark for my pictures



For the fluffiness on the stocking I dug out some liquid applique which amazingly still worked, I also added some glitter but you can't see that so well.

The backing papers are from Cuddly Buddly and the charm was from Crafty Feeling. I inked round the edges of the papers and used a greeting stamp from Craftwork Cards

I am entering this into the following challenges
Stampin' with the Dragon-You Got Ink
Pear Tree Designs-Free For All
Delightful Challenges- It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas

9 comments:

Donna said...

Super sweet little Christmas card and such a sweet teddy...love the flock on the stocking :) Donna x

clare said...

Very sweet card. Thanks for joining us @ PTD this week. Good Luck. x

downrightcrafty said...

Love the cute little teddy and the liquid appplique finishes his stocking off perfectly along with the distressed inked edges, thanks for sharing with us at Stampin With The Dragon
Hugs Kate xx

Uma said...

aaaw he's gorgeous, fabulous card

Lorraine said...

Love this, Ruth. It's gorgeous.

Love your new blog too. Very cheerful, hun. :o)

Elaine said...

What a cutie, really cheery, just love it hun :)

Elaine x

Cec said...

This is so sweet. I love your layers and those great papers. Thanks for joining us at Delightful Challenges.
Hugs!
Cec

Sammibug said...

Beary Beary cute! Thank you for sharing your creation with us in our "You Got Ink" Challenge at Stamping With The Dragon.

Jóna said...

Adorable card :o)
Hugs, Jóna