Followers

Thursday, 11 November 2010

Digi Doodle Challenge #33-Don't Forget Our Men

This week the challenge over on Digi Doodle Shop's Best is Don't Forget Our Men, very poignant given the date today. So whilst you are crafting spare a thought for the servicemen and women who have lost their lives or been injured.

The prize is a $10 gift certificate for the Digi Doodle Shop, great prize as you can get an awful lot of images for your money, once again don't forget to check out November's special offers.



Image-Locomotive
Papers-Dream Street Papers
Smoke- Card candy, Craftwork Cards
Text-TinyType

14 comments:

craftybunny said...

Fab layout and papers.Love how the train emerges from the card.
Lisa x

Elaine said...

Great mans card Ruth, love the image and the way it emerges from the circle.... and your smoke! Fabulous ;)

Elaine x

Julie said...

Wonderful card! I love the way you made the train look like it was coming out of the tunnel
Hugs,
Julie

Pat (mspfd) said...

Great guy card. Love the image and your design.

Dana said...

Ruth this is great! I agree with everyone else, I just love how the train seems to be coming right off the page!
Hugs~
Dana

Tracy said...

This is so fun. It's like a magic trick with the train coming out of the tunnel. Great optical effect Ruth!

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is lovely Ruth. Your colouring and layout is super.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Judy said...

Hi Ruth,

Beautiful card hun. I know the stamp is not an easy one to work with, but you made it look like it was. Love it!

Hugs
Judy

Katja said...

Pretty card!
Love the 3d effect of the train...
Greetings, Katja (DDSB-DT)

Lorraine said...

Love this, Ruth.

There's a little something for you if you go to my blog. :o)

Annika said...

Oh my, this image is so deliciously retro and very detailed - what an amazing colouring job! Love the card!
Hugs
Annika

Diane said...

Great card, Ruth and I love the DPs you've used. That locomotive looks like it's travelling right off the card!
Diane x

Jóna said...

Great card and I love your use of colors !
Hugs, Jóna

merniebug said...

I love your man card but then I would since I'm the one with the electric trains. My husband finds them amusing, but I'm the one who loves and collects them. Great job with your card and the coloring. It's awesome.