Followers

Wednesday, 16 February 2011

I♥Promarkers-Paper Piecing and The Winner is...

It was wonderful to see all the birthday entries and thank you for all the comments made here on my blog, it made my week as I have never had that many comments before, usually 10 is something to celebrate!

First things first the winner of my blog candy is..drum roll please



If my counting is correct (and I am going to look a right muppet if it isn't) then it means Jayne is the winner. Please contact me at weirdcat@sky.com with your full name and address and I will get your prize sent ASAP.


Now onto this week's challenge at I♥Promarkers, the theme is paper piecing, so whilst we want to see Promarkers used we also want to have some piecing going on

We are being sponsored by the lovely Susie at Die Cut Dreams
Here's my card



Image-Beach Bay Jayme by Crissy Armstrong, should be available at Whimsy stamps but can't find it.
Papers-Rusted Sun, Fancy Pants Design, Sweet Summertime, Echo Park
Flowers-Prima
Greeting-Lorraine's Place

0 comments: