Followers

Monday, 23 May 2011

A Few Challenges

I fancied entering a few challenges today and was also desperate to use one of my new LOTV stamps, fab isn't he? I also used my absolute favourite papers of the year so far-3 Bugs in a Rug-Dawson.



I nwant to enter this card into the folowing challenges:

Kreative Stempelfreunde-Favorite Colours (blues and greens because I have three boys)
Make It Monday-Anything Goes
My Partner in Crafting Crime- Jute, twine or string (through the buttons!)
Card Cupids-Bold and Bright
Emerald Faeries-Anything Goes
I Did It Creations-Anything Goes
Allsorts Challenge Blog-Birthday
CraftyCatz Weekly Challenge-Anything Goes

13 comments:

Crafty Feeling said...

love it honey super papers I agree and the stamp is fab to.

hugs
jayne

Fleur said...

A gorgeous card, the image is adorable
Thanks for joining our challenge at ALLSORTS this week, Good Luck with our blog hop
Hugz Fleur xXx

Janette said...

Love this one, the image and papers are just perfect, thanks for sharing it with us at CraftyCatz this week.xx

Sally said...

Great card, love the image and your choice of colours. I saw you on MIM so thought I would pop over.
Hugs Sally xxx

Jenn said...

What a beautiful card!!
Thanks for joining us this week at Card Cupids!!
Jenn~~Design Team

Shirley-anne said...

Hi there .Fantastic easle card . Love the combination of colours and that image . Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday .

Tracey Manderson said...

what a great card. I love LOTV stamps! Thanks for joining us at the Emerald Faerie Garden.
Hugs
Tracey

brenda said...

Thanks so much for sharing you lovely card with us at Allsorts this week, but the photo inspiration theme does need to be used to be in with a chance of winning.

You are very welcome to join in with another piece of work.

B x

Mary J said...

Wow, wow, wow!! I love your card! And thx for popping over to see me too!

Thx for linking your gorgeous card up to Make It Monday honey!

Mary J xxx

Lisa Jane said...

wonderful card - love the little ribbon tails
Thanks for linking up to Make it Monday
Lisa x
Don't forget......... if you leave a comment on another entry, mention that you saw their card on "Make It Monday" for a chance at second prize. The more entries you comment on the more chance you have of winning second prize.

Karen said...

I saw your card on Make it Monday and love the image and the colours you used.

Dawn said...

Lovely card, such a sweet image and gorgeous papers. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz. Hugs, Dawn

bosenberries said...

Thanks so much for playing in My Partner in Crafting Crime's twine, jute or string challenge! Robin