Followers

Thursday, 14 July 2011

The Digi Doodle Shop Challenge #67- Make Your Own Flowers

Over on The Digi Doodle Shop's Challenge blog the theme this week is make your own flowers.

The prize is a $10 gift certificate from The Digi Doodle Shop, check out the new products for this week and also July's offer.

I made my flowers using a relatively new nestability, have used it a few times now and I love it!



Image-Louis, Butterflies and Buttercups
Medium-Copics, Promarkers and Trias!
Papers-Prima
Gems-Doodlebug
Greeting-Freebie from magazine

12 comments:

craftybunny said...

Just love Louis in pink!Pretty card.Those flowers are fab.
Lisa x

Denise and Louise said...

What a great card. I love this image of Louise chasing the butterflies and who would have thought he would look so good in pink!! Great flowers too.
Hugs
Denise xx

Karen said...

Lovely Ruth, and such pretty colours too.
xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

Lovely image/colouring and flowers.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Judy said...

Adorable job Ruth. Love the idea of using Pink. The flowers are so cute, and perfect for the image. Great job hun.

xx

dj1952 said...

I guess this is Louis, short for Louise. LOL. He's really cute. And great flowers. I haven't seen that Nestibility. Ruth I love your embossing and paper, too. Hugs, dj

Shirl said...

One of my fave images Ruth he just makes me smile every time I see him. Super sweet card.
Hugs Shirley x x

ahlers5 said...

Just love your pink dragon. So cute!
Diane

Debs M said...

love Louis in pink, love the flowers and bp x

Karen said...

Very pretty love the colours you have gone for with this one.xx

Donna said...

This little guy just makes me smile and he is extra adorable in pink, love these colours together Ruth and your little flowers are gorgeous. hugs Donna x

Arline said...

Great card...your flowers are fab and I love that image!x