Followers

Thursday, 28 July 2011

My first Mo Challenge and a few others

I love Mo Mannings images but rarely manage to co-ordinate my card with the theme but have managed it this week! I love the little kid images although don't have many little kids to make cards for at the moment, not that it stops me! Am sure my oldest son won't mind receiving this for his upcoming 20th birthday!



Image- Juston's Ice Cream (can't find it on the new site so no link yet), Mo Manning
Papers-Fancy Pants Design
Sentiment-LOTV

Challenges I'd like to enter:

Mo's Challenge Blog- Something Sweet
Passion for Promarkers- Animal Crackers
Divas by Design- Summer
Ladybug Crafts Ink TLT Challenge Blog- Summer Birthdays
KB Cute Monday-Food and Beverages
Paper Playtime-Digi Monday, Summer
Paper Sundaes- Beachy or Summer

11 comments:

Mary said...

Love all the fun colors and that little boy image is sooooo adorable! Great job! Thanks for playing along at Paper Playtime.

Pat said...

Oh yea...this is definitely something sweet!! I LOVE ice cream cones! Looks like these little guys do too! This is the cutest Mo Manning image! Just makes me smile!! I'm so glad you've joined us this week at Mo's for our fun "Something Sweet" challenge!! Hugs. Pat Frank

Tracy said...

Another fab card Ruth. Thanks for joining us at PfP this week for my animal crackers challenge, good luck.
Hugs Tracy x

Crystal said...

So sweet and ice cream is just perfect for summer! Thanks for joining us in Paper Sundaes "Summer" Challenge :)

Elaine L. said...

This is a great card! I love the masculine papers you've used with this cute image! Glad you joined us in Mo's Challenge.
(Love the color of your eyes, too! So pretty!)

paola said...

Fab choice of image for our sweet challenge and great layout and details, thanks for joining us at Mo's
smiles
Paola

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Ruth, what a gorgeous card. I love the sweet image and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

Jenny said...

Great choice of image for our Summer challenge. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Paper Sundaes this week.

Catherine said...

Great card

Debs said...

aww..this is adorable..thanks for sharing with us at PFP..hugs Debs x

Dorcas said...

THis is very cute! I’m so glad you could play with us at Mo’s this week!
Hugs,
Dorcas