Followers

Thursday, 25 August 2011

The Digi Doodle Shop Challenge #73-Anything Goes


Over on The Digi Doodle Shop's Challenge blog the theme this week is the ever popular Anything Goes.

The prize is a $10 gift certificate from The Digi Doodle Shop,and check out the August special offer.

This week I decided to deviate from my normal card, I have had this CD clock making kit for years, I could age it by the dust on it! Anyway thought it was about time I did something with it so here it is:



Image- Rose Fan
Medium-Promarkers and Flexmarkers
Glitter- Stickles and Kindy Glitz

10 comments:

Judy said...

Ruth,

This is so unique! I never woulda thought. Beautifully done. This would really go with my guest bedroom. Love it!

Denise and Louise said...

Wow - this is gorgeous. Who wouldn't love this in their home. I love, love, love it.
Hugs
Denise xx

dj1952 said...

Ruth this is awesome! It would make a beautiful addition to any room. I'm sure it would make a great gift for anyone, also. Hugs, dj

Julie said...

You are so clever! Love this idea
Hugs,
julie

KraftyKoolKat said...

Wow!!! This is awesome Ruth. Very different idea. Gorgeous.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Debs M said...

just fabulous x

Donna said...

Oh wow Ruth! Fantastic work hun, just love it! hugs Donna x

Shirl said...

Dust or not Ruth this is one fabulous creation, what a super kit and love what you have done with it.

Hugs Shirley x x

ahlers5 said...

Ruth, Love this clock. Amazing idea.
Diane

craftybunny said...

This looks fabulous.So pretty with that image and the sparkle.Love it.
Lisa x