Followers

Wednesday, 21 September 2011

I♥Promarkers Challenge 84-Include a Number

Happy Wednesday from a surprisingly sunny Manchester, no doubt that will change soon unless the weather forecast is completely wrong!

This week on I♥Promarkers your new challenge is to make a project which includes a number.

We are being sponsored by Crafty Emma which pretty much caters to all your papercrafting needs. The prize is a £10 gift voucher.

Here's my card:


Image-Lily of the Valley
Papers-Craftwork Cards
Colour-Promarkers
Words-Happy Accident in Paint Shop Pro
Candi-Craftwork Cards

3 comments:

Starla B. said...

Awww! How adorable!! Your colors are just fabulous. I love non-traditional colors for Christmas cards... =D

dj1952 said...

Ruth this is such an adorable card. I love the doily and the colors you've used. Hugs, dj

Donna said...

What a little cutie, adorable card Ruth. hugs Donna x