Followers

Wednesday, 26 October 2011

I♥Promarkers 89-Tags

This week on I♥Promarkers we have a tag theme going on, there are all sorts of ways to use tags on projects from a simple tag on a card, as seen below, to an actual tag or tag shaped card. Check out my fellow DTs for more ideas.

We are being sponsored by the lovely Judy from The Digi Doodle Shop so there's a $10 gift certicate up for grabs and boy oh boy are there a lot of images to choose from. As per usual we were given our chosen images to work with.

Here's my card, I was playing with a new x cut embossing die:



Image- Geranium Bud, The Digi Doodle Shop
Papers- First Edition (I love their paper pads, has become a bit of an obsession)
Greeting-Pebbles Inc

1 comments:

Denise and Louise said...

Gorgeous card Ruth - love that new embossing die.
Hugs
Denise xx