Followers

Friday, 11 November 2011

A Few Challenges

I haven't entered any challenges for quite a while and thought it was also about time I made a card that wasn't for a DT or for the concession where I sell my cards. I decided to use two of my Magnolia stamps and make a step card. Also used two of my more recent nestie purchases.

I decided to add a smile to Tilda after a thread complaining about the faceless ones on a forum I belong to, I like smiley Tilda but equally without the drawn in smile she appears to be smiling anyway so won't be adding smiles too often



Image and Sentiment-Magnolia
Papers-The Paper Shelter

I am going to enter these into the following challenges:

Stampavie and More-Anything Goes
Papertake Weekly- First Christmas
C.R.A.F.T Challenge-Cute
Dutch Dare Card Challenges- Punch Time
Simon Says Stamp Challenge- Photo Inspiration
Magnolia Stamp Lovers- Christmas
Cute Card Thursday-Red for Remembrance

12 comments:

Denise and Louise said...

Ruth this is so sweet. Love your new Nesties but am not sure about the smile on Tilda's face - am so used to not seeing one!!
Hugs
Denise xx

kim edmonds said...

great card,thanks for entering this week over at c.r.a.f.t challenges x

Catherine said...

Great card, fab colours!

Deb said...

adorable card!
Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday challenge this week!
Have a great weekend, Debxx

Jill said...

beautiful card love the image it's so cute thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

Jill said...

beautiful card love the image it's so cute thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

NGCARDS said...

A wonderful card! Thanks for playing along this week at PTW! xxx

Meg said...

Very cute! Thanks for joining the MSL Challenge!

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Tilda's so cute!! I'm glad you made her smile! : ) Great job with the coloring and what a fun use of the punched stars!

Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!
-Sarah

*Like Simon Says Stamp on Facebook!
*Follow Simon Says Stamp on Twitter!

Michele Spera said...

great card! love that cutie:-)Thank you for joining us at CCT
Hugs
Michele s

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my this is beautiful Ruth I love that image of Tilda and what a fantastic card shape.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Dot said...

Lovely card with a sweet image.
Thank you for joining our 'punch time' challenge at DDCC.
hugs Dorte,x