Followers

Wednesday, 23 November 2011

I♥Promarkers 93-Anything Goes

This week on I ♥ Promarkers the challenge is Anything Goes. Hopefully we will see loads of entries.

We are being sponsored by The Digi Doodle Shop who have an awesome special offer at the moment, I am using one of the bonus images on my card this week. The prize is a $10 gift certificate.



Image-Santa Sighting
Papers-Papermania
Greeting-Craftwork Cards

I'd also like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Papertake Weekly-Christmas Crackers
Everybody Art Challenge- Christmas Card
Sassy Cheryl's- Anything Goes
Shopping Our Stash- Christmas or Winter Related

7 comments:

Tammy said...

Awesome card! Wonderful colors and coloring. Love the DP too.

Sassy Cheryl said...

How precious! Great card for ANYONE. Love it.
Thanks for playing in the Sassy Cheryl's challenge this week.

Jenny said...

A lovely card. I wonder how many children will look out the window this year in the hope of seeing Father Christmas!
Thanks for joining Papertake Weekly.
Jenny

The Wired Angel said...

Reminds me of how close we really are to Christmas.. yikes!! Beautifully colored. Thanks so much for joining us at Sassy Cheryl's "Anything Goes" challenge this week. We hope you will play along with us again soon. Peggy x

Crystal said...

Such a cute image & I love your layout & DP! Thank you for playing along with us at SOS this week :)

Deena said...

this is a great image and I love what you did with it...thanks for joining in the Shopping our Stash winter or Christmas challenge this week!

June Houck said...

Ruth, what a lovely scene card! I love the Santa sleigh in the night sky :) I am so glad you joined us this week at Shopping Our Stash.