Followers

Wednesday, 30 November 2011

I♥Promarkers Challenge 94-Snowmen and Snowflakes

Time for another challenge over at I♥Promarkers, this week it is time to show us your snowmen and snowflakes.

This week we are being sponsored by Robyn's Fetish with 5 digital images as a prize, we were also lucky enough to get some images to play with.

Sadly we have lost two of our DT members recently to real life getting in the way but this week we welcome three new DT members Hazel, Dora and Pauline so don't forget to check out their cards and blogs.

Here's my card:


Image- Robyn's Fetish
Paper- MME Lost and Found
Greeting- Stampin' Up!

2 comments:

Dora said...

This is gorgeous Ruth, love the colours you used and the fun layout xxx

Pauline C said...

Fab card Ruth - the snowman is so cute and I love your little charm. So glad to be joining the team at I ♥ Promarkers :-)
Pauline x