Followers

Thursday, 22 December 2011

The Digi Doodle Shop Challenge 88-Anything Goes

Over on The Digi Doodle Shop's Challenge blog the theme is anything goes and it will last for two weeks.

The prize is a $10 gift certificate from The Digi Doodle Shop, and don't forget to check out the December special offer, 25% off everything.

I picked an old favourite for my card this week.

Here's my card:


Image- Sticky Diddle, The Digi Doodle Shop
Papers- Hideaway, First Edition
Flowers- Wild Orchid Crafts
Greeting- Craftwork Cards

10 comments:

Liva said...

Seeing this kind of beauty just makes me wanna sigh and say - oh how cute!
Have a wonderful Christmas and the luckiest New Year ever!
Liva ❤

Denise and Louise said...

Oh cute, cute cute and I love those pretty flowers.
Have a very Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year.
Hugs
Denise xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

How cute is he. Love the layout. Hope you have a super Christmas and look forward to working with you in the New Year.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxxx

Starla B. said...

This is SO CUTE!! I just LOVE that image. Your flowers are gorgeous!! What a beautiful card.

Have a very happy and safe holiday!!

xx Star

coldwaters2 said...

This is so cute, I adore that image also the papers, design and colours a super card.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Judy said...

Oh I love what you've done with this stamp! Fantabulous job hun!
xx

Tammy said...

Absolutely precious! Merry Christmas to you and yours!

lalkygirl said...

hi ruth
awww how adorable is this....
love the pretty colors and the gorgeous flowers

i wish you and your loved ones a very merry christmas and a happy new year
tracey x

Bettina L. said...

This is just such a cutie card and gotta tell you I love those flowers as well. Have a merry Christmas and a happy new year. Bettina xx

craftybunny said...

This is my most favourite image (I have a thing about hedgehogs!) and this is such a pretty card for him.
Hope you had a Merry Christmas and wishing you a Happy New Year.
Lisa x