Followers

Thursday, 12 January 2012

The Digi Doodle Shop Challenge 90-Embossing

This week on The Digi Doodle Shop Challenge we have our second challenge of 2012 which is a card or project where you have used embossing.

The prize is the usual $10 gift certificate but think how many of the .99c stamps you'll be able to purchase in The Digi Doodle Shop.

Don't forget the new awards points scheme either.

Here's my card, my second attempt as I made the first and every time I looked at it I hated it more!

Image- Birthday Buddies
Papers- MME, Doodlebug
Greeting- Craftwork Cards
Die-Whimsy Circle, Memory Box

13 comments:

Doreen said...

Just gorgeous Ruth,love the embossing and layout.xxx

Linda said...

Well you certainly hit a home run with this one. I love those swirly things. The DP you used cut out so pretty. Hugs, Linda

lalkygirl said...

fabulous card ruth ....such fun happy colours
love those delicate flowers too
tracey x

Denise and Louise said...

Snap - had exactly the same problem with my card!! Love this though - such a sweet image and those delicate flowers are totally gorgeous.
Hugs
Denise xx

Starla B. said...

Adorable!! I love those swirly flower thingies!!

xx Star

coldwaters2 said...

This is wonderful Ruth I do love the image and those flowers look gorgeous, super card.
Hugs
Lorraine x

ahlers5 said...

Love this. Those die cuts in that paper is absolutely wonderful.

Karen said...

Love this Ruth,love your coloured lacy circles too..... lol.
xx

Tammy said...

So very sweet! Love the embellishments you used for the honey of a card.

KraftyKoolKat said...

I adore this image. Love your swirls.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Bettina L. said...

This is gorgeous Ruth. Love the embossing and the elephant too;) Beautiful design. Hugs Bettina xx

craftybunny said...

Such a sweet card.Love the pretty colours and the swirly flowers.
Lisa x

Annemaritta said...

Cuties! Memory Box die cuts looks so fragile and ah, so beautiful. You made grey look very lively, to make elephant skin look real. One of those things I would love to learn how to...

See you!