Followers

Wednesday, 21 March 2012

I♥Promarkers 109- 3 Different Papers

This week the challenge over at I♥Promarkers is to use 3 different papers in your project, also a personal challenge to wave goodbye to my fellow DT member Alison without a tear in my eye, she is leaving this week and am so envious of where she is heading!

We are being sponsored by The Stamp Fairy, they are offering a $10 gift certificate.

Here's my card:
I had a good play with some new nesties!

Image-The Stamp Fairy
Papers-Up, Up and Away, First Edition
Greeting- Stampin' Up!

I'd also like to enter this into the following challenges:
Passion for Promarkers- Animals
Sweet Stamps- Easter
Make It Monday- Anything Goes
Love to Create- Anything Goes
My Mum's Craft Shop Challenge- Let's Get Digital

9 comments:

Jacki Randolph said...

Absolutely adorable, fabulous dies and beautiful coloring. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Sweet Stamps Easter challenge!

Sarah said...

Hi ya, such a sweet card - love the cute image and your colour combo.

Sarah

Zenita Smith said...

Cute card!! Thanks for sharing with us at Love to Create Challenge!!
Z

Gro said...

This is just adorable.
Thanks for joining us at PfP this week.

Hugs :o)

Crafty and Green said...

What a Daringly Card!! I love the colors!! Thank you for playing with us this week at Love to Create Challenge & For sharing your talents with us!! Come back and join us again soon!!

Many Blessings,
Tina

Kathlene said...

Ooohhh...fun new dies and I love what you've done with them. Love your sweet bear too. Glimpsed you at Make it Monday. Have a terrific weekend. Hugs, Kathy

Jill said...

beautiful card love the die cuts thanks for joining us at MMCS hugs Jill xx

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Ruth, what a gorgeous card. I love the cute image and your colours are perfect. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

Berit said...

What a lovely card! Great colours!
I'm looking forward to work with you:)
Hugs Berit