Followers

Wednesday, 11 April 2012

I♥Promarkers 112- White on White

Wow it feels like an age since I posted anything here, been there and back again to New York, had a fantastic time but brought home lovely New York germs so have been pretty poleaxed by those since my return.

Anyway onto this week's challenge at I♥Promarkers, white on white and we are being sponsored by Di's Digi Downloads with a $10 gift certificate as a prize.

White on white for us means no colour except within the image although there can be as many shades of white as you like!

Here's my card, thankfully I had coloured the image a while back so managed to get a card made in time!


Image- Meljen's Designs
Cardstock- A mix of Doodlebug embossed cardstock, Bazill and some shiny stuff that I have had for ages!
Sentiment-LOTV

2 comments:

Catherine said...

Gorgeous card, love the embossing....

Fluffles said...

Meow! This is purrfect! Jx