Followers

Thursday, 24 May 2012

The Digi Doodle Shop Challenge 109-Let's Go Spotty

The new challenge over at The Digi Doodle Shop Challenge is Let's Go Spotty.

The prize as usual is a $10 gift certificate from The Digi Doodle Shop.

Here's my card, I'll let you into a secret, I was so keen to use this image with these particular papers that I clean forgot to look at the theme for this week so it is lucky that one piece of paper has lots of spots! I've pretty much had my head buried in a book recently so you can see why this image appealed.


Image- Books, The Digi Doodle Shop
Papers- Boho Chic, First Edition
Pearls- Wild Orchid Crafts
Greeting- LOTV

11 comments:

Tammy said...

Fabulous card! Love the polkadots, perfect for the pretty image!

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is awesome Ruth. Fantastic paper piecing.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Hi said...

Whoa! Mom is going to be sooooo pleased with this one. You did a fantastic job hun.

xx

Starla B. said...

This is beautiful! I love your colors and your papers, and that table looks AWESOME!!

Gaynor said...

Hi ruth love the LO and the colours on the card, Gaynor xx

Karen said...

I recognise those papers, I have them too! fab card hun, great colours, fab colouring x

Denise and Louise said...

Great card Ruth. Love the image and those gorgeous First Edition papers. Bought them the other day and can't wait to use them!!
Hugs
Denise xx

lalkygirl said...

fab card ruth ,love the warm colours and the papers are perfect....
tracey x

Berit Synnøve said...

Fabulous card, Ruth !
Love your colors and layout.
Hugs Berit

Bettina L. said...

Fab card Ruth. I love this paper piecing and your vintage design is gorgeous. Bettina xx

Lorraine said...

That's a super card Ruth, smashing image. Your papers are gorgeous.