Followers

Wednesday, 23 May 2012

I♥Promarkers #118- Die Cuts

Finally I can access blogger, not sure what was up but Trend Micro decided that blogger was persona non gratis this morning. Seems to have sorted itself out though.

This week over at I♥Promarkers your challenge is to use die cuts, I expect there will be loads of entries as I think pretty much every man and his dog has some sort of die cutter these days.

We are being sponsored by Susie at Die Cut Dreams with the prize being a selection of die cuts.

Here's my card:


I went a bit die cut mad using nesties for the card shape, plus layers and the big flower.

Papers- Prima
Greeting- LOTV
Pearl- Wild Orchid Crafts

I'd also like to enter this into the following challenges:
DP2 Challenge- A Circle Card with a Mo Image
Wild Orchid Challenge- Anything Goes as long as you use a W.O Products somewhere (bit cheeky here as only the pearl is from Wild Orchid)

4 comments:

Tracy said...

Hi Ruth! I think everybody went crazy over this little bubble blower when mo released her. :-) You've colored her wonderfully and did a great job creating a circle card for our challenge this week. Thanks so much for joining us at Mo's!

Wishcraft said...

Lovely card! The image is so sweet and I love the colours you've used - so pretty. Thanks for joining in at PFP :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Anne Kristine said...

Wow! Such a lovely card!
Thanks for joining our challenge at WOC this time - hope to see you back at our next challenge!
Hugs Anne Kristine

Julie said...

FAb card - love the shape and image, and your colour combo is gorgeous! Thanks for joining in our Anniversary Challenge at PFP, Juliexx