Followers

Wednesday, 30 May 2012

I♥Promarkers- Challenge 119- Use a Digi

This week on I♥Promarkers your challenge is to use a digital image, no stamped images allowed. The warm weather has disappeared for now (well hopefully just for now although in the northwest of England now can be a very long time) so move from the garden back to your crafting areas.

We are being sponsored by The Digi Doodle Shop with a $10 gift certificate as a prize.

Here's my card, been dying to use this image for a while and got the perfect sentiment stamp last week.


Image- Sweet Smell, The Digi Doodle Shop
Papers- First Edition
Greeting- Personal Impressions

5 comments:

Heather said...

Super cute card!! Love that little piggy smelling the flowers!

Thank you for visiting my blog :0)

PS...GIMP is a free online program you can use to paint etc :0) I have tutorials on my blog :0)

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Gorgeous cute digi image brillait card hugs Ginny x

Fluffles said...

Lovely card Ruth, great design, & I love your use of frames, Jx

Donna said...

Fab and fun card, love this little pig (I'm a pig fanatic) and the die cut border is stunning :) Donna ♥ x

Jenz Bitz 'n' Bobs said...

Love the card layout. The pig is so cute. Jenny x