Followers

Friday, 20 July 2012

Finally Finished

Well the decorating is finished and now begins the task of moving everything back, the bulk of it being my craft stuff. At the moment it is like a blank canvas and I would like everything to be a lot less cluttered than it was. Whether I achieve that remains to be seen.



At the moment the colour scheme is reminiscent of a hospital however once I have put things back on the wall it will look far less clinical! It's all so much brighter with the flowery wallpaper gone and it has a cleaner feel.

I did manage to make a card whilst my craft stuff was all over the place, I had to as my Goddaughter is 21 today. Anyway I dug around and made use of a precoloured Kenny K image which made life a lot easier.


Image- KennyK
Papers- First Edition
Pearls- ZVa Creative
Letters-American Craft Thickers

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:
Papertake Weekly Challenge- All Things Girlie
Frosted Designs- Patterned Paper Only
Divas By Design- Anything Goes
Papercrafting Journey- Pearls and Swirls
The Stamp Man- Anything Goes/ Summer Colours

8 comments:

Carole said...

it looks fabby Ruth !!!

Jaime Barnett said...

Enjoy playing in your new space!!!

Teresa Jaye said...

Awesome! Perfect for a 21 year old girl! Thanks for sharing with us at Frosted Designs!

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Really gorgeous card, I love those papers and the image is really cute
Lindsay xx

Christy Beans said...

Fabulous girly card! Love the Kenny K image and delicious details! =) Thanks for joining us for the Pearls & Swirls challenge at Paper-Crafting Journey!

If you're interested, I have some Christmas-in-July Cash Candy on my blog: I Never Went to Kindergarten Come join the fun before it ends this Friday! =)

agadka said...

sweet card

Cumbrianlass said...

A super card with a great image, love the colours
Janet

Carol Theng said...

nice and shabby card. thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs.