Followers

Thursday, 26 July 2012

The Digi Doodle Shop Challenge and My 'Room'

Although it's not my week to host I thought I'd better mention that the theme over at The Digi Doodle Challenge is stripes, so come and play along and potentially win a $10 gift certificate.

Finally my craft room is done, I think I have managed to find places for everything and hopefully it where I have put things will mean I am a bit more organised, still have way too much stuff but is there ever a too much for a crafter?

Here's some pics, they are a little dark as I was taking them into the light.





It's taken me longer to get things back after the decorating finished than I hoped but it clashed with the hot weather and it gets a bit too hot up here in the afternoon, however it needed to be done before the Olympics starts as will spend the next two weeks watching a tad more TV than usual.

At least now I can get back to my DT duties and owing to the break I feel like my mojo has returned.

1 comments:

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

It looks fabby hun, I wish I had a craft room like that, I bet you are pleased with it
Lindsay xx