Followers

Wednesday, 15 August 2012

I Love Promarkers Challenge 130- Gardens

Morning all, very windy here but very warm and humid, always an odd combination! My computer has broken and has gone to the PC Hospital so have nabbed my son's laptop to get my daily fix of the internet!

This week on I Love Promarkers the theme is gardens and we are being sponsored by Di's Digi Downloads with a $10 gift certificate as a prize.

This is my card:


Image- Sureya
Papers- Kaisercraft
Die cuts- Spellbinders
Sentiment- Stampin' Up!

5 comments:

sue - bearhouse said...

Gorgeous card, I love the image and the colours are beautiful

Sue

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Gorgeous image and card lovely flowers hugs Ginny ♥

Mrs O crafty blog said...

Gorgeous card Ruth.. I love the image and the sentiment Px

PinkyLisasInkyCrafts said...

Wow this is brilliant. I really like the image and it's coloured amazingly!
You have such a great eye for patterns that go together. I am still scared of putting such bold patterned papers together. I'm slowly experimenting though lol you do it so so well!
Hugs Lisa xxxx

Pinkies Sparkly Creations said...

great card. just popping over to let you now you won the blog hop i did with digi darlas the other week if you could email me ill send you the image emma xx

groovychick884@gmail.com