Followers

Wednesday, 22 August 2012

I♥Promarkers Challenge 131- Transport

Happy Wednesday everyone, definitely an autumnal nip in the air this morning! Finally UCAS has conformed my middle son's university place so am very happy, hopefully the happiness will continue tomorrow with my youngest son's GCSE results!

This week on the I♥ProMarkers Challenge Blog the theme is TRANSPORT. We are being sponsored by the fabulous Paper Shelter with a $20 gift certificate on offer to the lucky winner.

Here's my card, I am going to give it to my son when he starts university as he has been on one heck of a journey so far:


Image- Just Coming, The Paper Shelter
Paper- Pink Paislee
Buttons- My Minds Eye

9 comments:

sue - bearhouse said...

Fabulous card, such a great image and your colouring is wonderful

Sue

besitos said...

gorgeous card and lovely image. Colouring is fantastic :)

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Wonderful card Ruth hugs Ginny

PinkyLisasInkyCrafts said...

What a brilliant card! The image really really made me smile from ear to ear and it will be a perfect card for your son.
Fingers crossed for the GCSE results tomorrow
Hugs to all
Lisa xxx

Zoe said...

Cute image Ruth, love the colours and layout xxx

Abbie721 said...

Gorgeous card and image, love the colors love the words to xx

Mrs O crafty blog said...

Fab card Ruth, I love the image and how you've coloured it, Px

Nicky Wilcox said...

Owwww sweet one hun xxx Nicky

Zoe Dibavar said...

I love the image you have coloured it pefrctly xx