Followers

Wednesday, 29 August 2012

I♥Promarkers Challenge 132- Anything Goes

Happy Wednesday, an autumnal chill is in the air, oh who am I kidding this part of the UK has had an autumnal chill in the air since June! Hope your week's going well.

This week's challenge at I♥Promarkers is Anything Goes, always popular, and we are being sponsored by The Digi Doodle Shop with a $10 gift certificate as a prize.

As per usual we were kindly given images to work with and I chose the Rocking Chair, one of this month's new images.


Image- The Rocking Chair, The Digi Doodle Shop
Papers and Lettering- Authentique
Candi- Craftwork Cards


3 comments:

Carole said...

Wow beautiful Ruth !! The shading is stunning xx

sue - bearhouse said...

Gorgeous card Ruth, such a lovely image and coloured so beautifully

Sue

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

This is stunning I love the way you have coloured it. Hugs Ginny ♥