Followers

Wednesday, 5 September 2012

I ♥Promarkers Challenge 133- Bunting

It's a beautiful autumnal morning here, refuse to say it's still summer as there's a definite chill to the air and the leaves are starting to fall. Today is the first day in Sixth Form for my youngest son, looks so smart in his suit!


On I ♥Promarkers this week the challenge is to use bunting on your projects. I rarely use bunting and panicked but then found something perfect for my card amongst my stash.

We are being sponsored by Lili of the Valley and the prize is a £10 gift voucher for the lucky winner.

Here's my card, I love these bears:


Image-Lili of the Valley
Papers- Fancy Pants
Greeting- Stampin' Up!

10 comments:

Nicky Wilcox said...

This is so cute. xxx

Sandie said...

This card is so pretty,super little image and the bunting is pretty too.

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving a comment....my peg measures 6" tall,approx 1.4" wide.I got them from Artistic stamper.

Sandie x

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Really gorgeous, I love the adorable teddy bears and the doily and bunting look fab
Lindsay xx

Zoe Dibavar said...

Wow your use of different paper layers brings the design to extra cuteness and the bunting just ties it all together fabulous xx

Zoe said...

This is beautiful! Love the muted colours and the doily just adds that Vintagey touch, the bunting looks great! And your son looks lovely in his suit, hope his first day went or goes well? Xxxx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous card hugs Ginny ♥

Dannii said...

Beautiful card. Stunning image, fabulous layout. So adorable, I love it! x

Abbie721 said...

Beautiful card and design love the bunting too xx

Mrs O crafty blog said...

Fab card, cute image, love the bunting, Px

Cumbrianlass said...

A great card with a cute image and I love the colours
Janet