Followers

Wednesday, 12 September 2012

I♥Promarkers Challenge 134- What's Cooking?

Countdown to university on here with just a week and a bit to go, buying up bits and bats here and there, bought kitchen essentials this week, main thing being a pizza cutter!

Right this week on I♥Promarkers the theme is What's Cooking so we want to see any projects with a cooking theme. We are being sponsored by Joanna Sheen and the prize is a £10 gift voucher for the lucky winner.

Here's my card using an image from Dr Digi:





Papers and Embellishments- Cosmo Cricket

4 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

This is gorgeous Hugs Ginny ♥

Zoe said...

Now that's put a smile on my face, what a great image, I wouldn't think of teaming it up with the flowery background but it looks great xxx

Chrissie Taft said...

lovely card :) nice and colourful..xox

Cheryl said...

oh this is just gorgeous love that image and super colouring too hugs Cherylxxxxx