Followers

Wednesday, 19 September 2012

I♥Promarkers Challenge 135- Occupations

Head is all over the place here, final countdown before Sam leaves for uni on Sunday, trying to work out what he needs to take.

Anyway I blame that as my reason for not using fabulous Nitwit papers on my card this week despite the fabulous Nitwit Collections being our sponsor this week, the prize is a $10 voucher.

The theme this week over at I♥Promarkers this week is Occupations, I had great fun choosing the image for this one, she is beautiful isn't she!


Papers- BoBunny
Candi- Craftwork Cards

5 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fantastic image gorgeous cardhugs Ginny ♥

kimmie_35 said...

What a fun card! Bound to cheer anyone up!
Hugs
Kim M
x

Desire Fourie said...

This is just lovely and great humour as well.
Hugs
Desire

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Hehe this really made me smile, love the image and the papers and layout are beautiful
Lindsay xx

odskocznia jutki said...

czadowa i te nogi he he ;) pozdrawiam