Followers

Wednesday, 31 October 2012

Creative Moments Challenge #3- More Than One Fold

It's time for the third challenge at The Creative Moments Challenge Blog and this time the theme is More Than One Fold.

We are being sponsored by the lovely A & T Digital Designs, amongst other things they are home to the Emerald Faeries, very cute images, one of which I have used below.

I went for an easel card, I seem to be making a few of this sort at the moment.


 Image- Ashee, A&T Digital Designs
Papers- First Edition, Desert Blooms
Pearls- Hobby House
Greeting- Stampin' Up

5 comments:

Lorraine said...

Ooooh, Ruth. That's lovely. Gorgeous papers.

Lisa M said...

This melts your heart. I just love that image and WOW how you have colored it up and decorated. A stunning piece of artwork! :)

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous I love the colour combo Ginny ♥

Caroline said...

Fabulous card I love the image and the layout is beautiful. Caroline xxx

Pinkies Sparkly Creations said...

great card love the image and colours emma xx