Followers

Friday, 19 October 2012

Dr Digi's House of Stamps

Last week I received a shock email asking me if I would consider being part of the new Design Team at Dr Digi's House of Stamps
I was absolutely amazed and more than delighted to say yes as I love John's images.

Today's card features Brünnhilde, as soon as I saw her I knew she'd be perfect for my friend Cal's 50th birthday. She's one of my closest friend and runs various crafting events in her local community centre, tomorrow she is having a birthday crop and will, no doubt, at various times during the day burst into song!


Image- Brünnhilde
Papers- First Edition, Isabelle
Greeting- LOTV
Numbers- American Crafts, Dear Lizzy Charmed Thickers
Gems, Pearls and Flowers- Hobby House

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:
Daring Cardmakers- Don't Worry Be Happy
Fashionista Challenge- Anything Goes
Lollipop Crafts- Happy Birthday
Stamp'n' Doodle- Anything Goes


16 comments:

Caroline said...

Congratulations on the Dt position and I love your card the image is fabulous. Caroline xxx

jackid said...


This is so pretty thanks for playing along with us at Stamp n Doodles this time and congrats on your DT post too
Jacki xx (SnD DT)
http://scullduggery-cardsbyjacki.blogspot.co.uk/

Pumpy said...

This is a lovely Card, please come over to http://pumpy-pumpys.blogspot.com/
I have a little challenge going. xx

Denise said...

Congratulations Ruth on your new DT post - well deserved.
Love your card - these images are such fun.
Hugs
Denise xx

Doctor Digi's House of Stamps said...

Why so surprised ruth? With cards like this it's hardly surprising Dr. Digi asked you on board. Great stuff :)

Trudi said...

Beautiful card and love the image. Congrats on your DT position as well x

Barbara said...

Brilliant card Ruth, I really like it. Your friend sounds like a real character!..Well done on the DT post x

Zoe said...

Love this card Ruth the image made me lol, love the colours and layout, have a great time at the birthday crop! Xxx

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Fabulous, I love the image and the colours and the shape and layout are fabulous
Lindsay xx

Tammy said...

Fantastic card and super creative! So glad to be working with you again!

Pinkies Sparkly Creations said...

well done on the position and i love this card the image is just brill emma xx

Darlene Lyons said...

Great easel card! I love all the wonderful details! You embellish beautifully! Thanks for sharing it with us at TTCRD!

Christy Designs said...

Pretty Easel card !! Love the image and it's make me laugh :))
Thanks for joining us at Fashionista Challenge

fatmonica said...

I love this card and I'm sure Cal did too.(I really need to get back to the crop).Congratulations on the DT!

Judy said...

Hey Sweetie,

Thank you for stopping by....A great BIG congrats on your dt position..very much deserved, and based on this card...it's right up your ally. Such a fun image, and as always great coloring ant LO.

xo
Judy

Sharon (glitterangel) said...

Fantastic card, and congrats on your DT news! Thanks for joining in with the Daring Cardmakers this week x