Followers

Wednesday, 10 October 2012

I♥Promarkers Challenge #138- Halloween

Morning all, from a dull, grey Manchester. Mind you it isn't raining and hasn't for a few days now so our local paddy fields are now changing back to bog standard fields.

This week on I♥Promarkers our theme is Halloween, I don't routinely send out Halloween cards as only one person I know in this country actually celebrates it, she may get this card! Of course, my American friends still celebrate. 

We are being sponsored by Stamp Fairy and were kindly given a selection of digi stamps to use. The prize is a $10 voucher for their store, there's loads to choose from there so a good prize to win.

Here's my card:


 Teddy Bear and Pumpkin Image- Stamp Fairy
Background Pumpkins and BOO- PCHugware
Papers- PCHugware
Die Cuts- Memory Box

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:
Paper Playtime- Trick or Treat +die cut or punch
Can You Digi It- Creepy and Kooky
Scrap Creations- Pumpkins
ColourQ Challenge Blog- Use the Colour Palette

16 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

Darling image and super coloring. This is a fun Halloween card. Thanks for joining us at Can You Digi It?

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

This is so gorgeous love the colours hugs Ginny ♥

Regina Easter said...

oh that teddy is so cute...perfect take on the challenge...

Barbara said...

Great card and fab colouring xx

Abbie721 said...

Ruth love this, fabby image and great colors xx

besitos said...

This is such a cute card, love it! The image is great and the colours are fantastic :)

Kim said...

This is so cute and colorful!! You did a great job with this color challenge!!

Lelia Pierce said...

What a cute image! I love that bear! Thanks so much for playing along with the challenge at the Can You Digi It? blog this week!

XXX

Tracey McNeely said...

Fantastic scene you created. Thank you so much for joining us this week at the colourQ!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

I love love your card. I saw it as I was reviewing the challenge cards and thought yours should had been one of the top 3, but I'm just a fellow card maker who loves great cards and I think yours was super!

Deanna Jean said...

Super cute. Thanks for joining us at the ColourQ this week.

debbi taylor said...

what a great card!
love the colouring
hugs
Debbi x

Sylvia said...

This is a lovely card, Ruth! Thanks for joining us at the "color" challenge at the colourQ.

Kristen said...

Super cute card. Thanks for playing with us over at Going Grey With Scrap-Creations.

Noelle said...

Ruth, this is a FAB-U_LOUS card! Love the black flourish and your awesome coloring! Thanks so much for playing at CYDI? and ColourQ! Love to see these gorgeous creations! :)

jonim52 said...

Adorable card. Cute images. Thanks you joining us at CYDI?