Followers

Wednesday, 24 October 2012

I♥Promarkers Challenge 140- Christmas Is Coming

Well it can't be avoided any longer Christmas is indeed coming, and coincidentally that is the theme for this week's challenge at I♥Promarkers! So no excuses get making those Christmas cards.

We also have a new sponsor this week, the fabulous Marianne Designs with this great prize on offer:


 The DTs task this week was to use a Marianne Die somewhere on our card if it was at all possible so I was quite happy to dig out this house die, one of the newer ones. I decided it needed to have some snow on so went a bit mad with the white paint.


Image-LOTV
Papers- Stampin' Up!
Dies- Marianne Designs and Memory Box
Greeting- Stampin' Up!

4 comments:

Caroline said...

Fabulous card love the design. Caroline xxx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Wonderful Christmas card Ginny ♥

besitos said...

Beautiful card, gorgeous colours. Looks fantastic :) x

Lisa M said...

So wonderful what you've designed here. I love this. A truly scenic environment for that adorable image. Very nice job. :)