Followers

Wednesday, 7 November 2012

I♥Promarkers Challenge #142- Pretty in Pink

Middle of the week already, THAT time of year is getting closer and closer so sometime I must get some of those cards made! But not yet!

This week our theme over at I♥Promarkers is Pretty in Pink, and we are being sponsored by Joanna Sheen who are offering a £10 gift voucher as a prize.

Here's my card using a cute Mo image:


Image- Deanna, Mo's Digital Pencil
Papers- Nitiwts, Fairy Tale
Flowers and Pearls- Hobby House
Pins- Hobby House

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
CRAFT Challenge- Birthday
The Pink Elephant- Favourite Colouring Medium (Promarkers of course!)

4 comments:

Caroline said...

Beautiful card love the image and the layout is gorgeous. Love the colours. Caroline xxx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Another wonderful card the flowers are gorgeous Ginny x

Franz♥ said...

What a lovely and delicate creation Ruth, perfect for this lovely Mo's image!

Thanks for joining us at Mo's Challenge with this cute work :)

Hugs, Franz.

Elaine said...

This is so pretty well done hugs Elaine