Followers

Wednesday, 21 November 2012

I♥ProMarkers Challenge #144- Singing and/or Dancing

Time is going past a bit too quickly for my liking given I am not even getting close to having the number of cards I need to send!

Anyway I have at least added to the pile with this week's I♥ProMarkers DT Card, the challenge this week is singing and/or dancing with Letraset as our sponsor, always good to add to the ProMarker stock!

Here's my card:


Image- Karen's Doodles
Papers-Stampin' Up
Ribbon- Stampin' Up (comes ready pleated)
Pearls- Wild Orchid Crafts
Greeting- Craftwork Cards

3 comments:

Caroline said...

I love the giraffes they are adorable and the layout is gorgeous. Caroline xxx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Adorable image beautifully coloured gorgeous card Ginny xx

Elaine said...

This is fabulous and what fun well done a super card hugs Elaine