Followers

Wednesday, 28 November 2012

I♥Promarkers Challenge #145- Anything Goes

This week over on I♥Promarkers the theme is an easy one because it is Anything Goes! I am still plodding on with my Christmas cards (yes I know the more organised amongst you are probably on Valentine's Day by now) and I have to say a lot of them seem to be featuring images from our sponsor this week.

Dr Digi's House of Stamps are a new sponsor for us and there are two images on offer as a prize, John, the man behind Dr Digi's, has a wonderful knack for quirky characters.

Here's my card:


Image- I'm Dreaming of a Wide Christmas, Dr Digi's House of Stamps
Papers- Nitwit Collections
Greeting- LOTV
Die- Magnolia

3 comments:

Caroline said...

Gorgeous card those images are fab. Caroline xxx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Both wonderful cards love the colours Ginny xx

Lisa M said...

Hahahahah...OMG...don't you just love this image. I think your card is perfect! You've colored her up so terrific. :)
hugs,
Lisa xx