Followers

Friday, 9 November 2012

Lonely This Christmas

Yay soon be the weekend, although before the weekend starts I really need to get a move on and plant my spring bulbs and bake a cake, hungry boys like cake!

You can never be lonely when you have a snowman as a friend, did Raymond Briggs teach us nothing! This stamp is Lonely At Christmas and can be found here. There are so many greetings you could use for this one, depends on the recipient as to how cheeky these greetings may be!


Image- Dr Digi's House of Stamps, Lonely This Christmas

Papers- Nitwits, Flying School


9 comments:

Caroline said...

Fabulous card I love the image. Caroline xxx

Tammy said...

Absolutely fantastic and the sentiment is such a hoot! Great card.

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

This is gorgeous love the digi Ginny x

Judy said...

giggle, giggle...I love this!

:)
Judy

Zoe said...

Lol! Saucy but love it! Really made me lol! Love the layout too xx

Dannii said...

This is great, such a fun fab card! x

fatmonica said...

Love it!The image and sentiment are just brilliant!

Barbara said...

Fab card, and a great sentiment....might have to nick it! xx

Desire Fourie said...

This is just beautiful. Love all the textures on this - one can feel the cold.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}