Followers

Friday, 14 December 2012

I Dream of Genie

The next birthday in December is my middle sons (Mum and Dad's anniversary is today but I had a card for that). He'll be 19 on Monday but as he never looks at my blog and doesn't have me as a friend on Facebook then I am safe to post it here.

He's not the traditional 19 year old, in that he doesn't drink, go out much, is not mad about cars and is not fussed about football so I decided I Dream of Genie would make a perfect card for him. Another great image from Dr Digi's House of Stamps


Papers- Kaisercraft

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Sweet Stampin' Challenge- Dies or Punches (Star punch)
Bearly Mine- Anything Goes
Everybody-Art-Challenge- Anything Goes
LEJ Designs- Sentimental

10 comments:

Caroline said...

This is fantastic I love the layout, he will love it. Caroline xxx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

I love the image which is coloured so beautifully and the layout is fabulous Ginny x.

Cumbrianlass said...

A fabulous card, with a great image
Thanks for joining in the lejdesigns challenge
Janet

crafty-stamper said...

Great card love the genie image and sentiment your son will love it thanks for joining us at LEJ Designs
Carol DT x

Nannieflash said...

A really festive image and a fabulous colour choice. Thanks for joining us at Bearlymine, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxx

Judy said...

Super cute card hun..love the colors, and happy 19th to your son.

xo
Judy

Creations by Shirl said...

Fun card! thanks for joining us at Creative Craft Challenge.

Beverley said...

Gorgeous card. Thanks for joining in our Humorous challenge at Creative Craft.
Hugs
Bev x

Janice said...

A fun image & a great card! Love it. Jx

Roxann said...

Love your genie birthday card! He really pops off the page. Thank you for sharing at TTCRD.