Followers

Wednesday, 12 December 2012

I♥Promarkers Challenge 147- One for the Boys

This week at I♥Promarkers the challenge is all about the boys in your life, let's face it even if they are grown ups most males can still be classed as boys!

Our sponsor this week is Joanna Sheen with a £10 voucher on offer to our lucky winner.

I still have a couple of Christmas cards to make but December is also a busy time for me birthday wise, the first of these birthdays being my Dads. Hope you like it.


Image- Dishcloth Dave, Dr Digi's House of Stamps
Papers- Authentique, Loyal
Candi- Craftwork Cards

2 comments:

Caroline said...

Love this card the image is fabulous and I love the sentiment so true. Caroline xxx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

The sentiment is just right for the boy's in our lives brilliant card Ginny xx