Followers

Wednesday, 19 December 2012

I♥Promarkers Challenge 148- Anything But Square

Christmas is creeping ever closer and over at I♥Promarkers we have a new challenge for you, Anything But Square, which will take you over Christmas and into the new year as we are taking a short break.

We are being sponsored by Marianne Designs and the prize is two dies (picture on the main blog), I don't have either die so will be just a little jealous of the winner.

Here's my card, not quite my last Christmas card but the last one coloured with ProMarkers, the rest of my cards will be quick and easy.


Image- Mo Manning
Papers- Nitwit Collections
Greeting- LOTV

3 comments:

Bridie Payne said...

Brilliant card

Thanks for stopping by

Merry Christmas

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Gorgeous card Ruth lots of fab layers. I love the traditional colours Ginny x

Caroline said...

Ruth this is gorgeous I love the layout. Caroline xxx