Followers

Wednesday, 2 January 2013

I♥Promarkers Challenge #149- Monochrome

Happy New Year to all my followers and anyone else who pops in to read. Hope you all had a good Christmas too. To start 2013 our challenge over at I♥Promarkers is Monochrome, now I always thought this meant black and white and it was only last year I realised it meant any single colour or shades thereof, d'oh!

We are being sponsored by Crafty-Emblies, a new sponsor for us with a £10 gift voucher as a prize for one lucky winner.

Anyway I have had this card in my head for ages ever since picking up these Papermania capsule items up cheap in Hobbycraft.


Image- Magazine freebie
Papers- Papermania Capsule collection
Flowers- Papermania
Greeting- LOTV

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:
By The Cute and Girly- Cute and Girly
Totally Gorjuss- New (new papers and flowers)
Cute Card Thursday- Anything Goes

10 comments:

Laine said...

Stunning image and card. Thank you so much for joining us at Charisma Cardz.
Hugs from
Laine
X

Barbara said...

I LOVE this Ruth......the image is great (think I have that stamp somewhere), and doing the whole card in blue a is fab idea. xx

Denise said...

Love this gorgeous card Ruth and that image is fab.
Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and wishing you a Very Happy New Year.
Hugs
Denise xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Beautiful card . Love the layout! Ruth I have these papers they are good to work with Ginny x

DeBe said...

Fabulous card and like you I had never thought of monochrome as being anything other than black and white, so fab idea to start a New Year with!
Thank you for joining us for Cards Galore's first Challenge of 2013, "Anything Goes" , Denyse x

Uta said...

Your card is so beuatidul. Thanks for joining us at By the Cute and Girly.
Hugs, Uta

My name is Wynneth said...

Ruth you card is stunning ! What beautiful blues you've used. Thanks for playing along with us on Cute Card Thursday this week.
hugs
wynneth
x

Abbie721 said...

Ruth such a pretty card, love the image and great colors xx

Leah the Orange said...

gorgeous! i do love it when a girlie card is BLUE - such a pretty combo! thanks so much for sharing your creation with the Charisma Galz - hope you'll be back to join us again soon. :)

Kate said...

Lovely card. Like the monochrome look. Thanks for joining us at By The Cute And Girly this month.

** Kate **