Followers

Wednesday, 9 January 2013

I♥Promarkers Challenge #150- Tag It!

A happy Wednesday from a foggy Manchester where I am hoping the roofer will manage to come and finally fix the hole we have in the roof!

This week on I♥Promarkers the theme is Tag It. Either your project could simply be a tag or alternatively something with a tag on, the DT went for a mix.

We are being sponsored this week by Polka Doodles, click the link to see the amazing design CD that is on offer as a prize.

I went shopping in the sales and this Magnolia stamp was one of the items I picked up so I had to use it, I collect ornamental pigs so perfect for me!

Here we go:


Image- Magnolia
Papers- First Edition, Spring Feast
Diecut- Spellbinders
Gems- Hobby House
Sentiment- LOTV

2 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous card fabulous colours Ginny x

Fiona C said...

Love the colours that you have used - they work perfectly with the image that you have chosen xxx