Followers

Wednesday, 16 January 2013

I♥Promarkers Challenge 151- Layer It Up

Good morning from the frozen north, but thankfully not the snowy north ( I say thankfully because then I won't fall over on it but really I mean unthankfully as I love the snow!). 

This week on I♥Promarkers the challenge is to Layer It Up which is pretty much what I am doing with clothing at the moment!

We are being sponsored by Di's Digi Downloads this week with a $10 gift certificate as a prize.

Here's my card using an image I have had for absolutely ages, I'm trying to use more of my absolutely ages stamps at the moment.


Image- Di's Digi Downloads
Papers- My Mind's Eye
Greeting- LOTV
Candi- Craftwork Cards

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:
Frosted Designs- Bucket List (to learn to play the piano)
Charisma Cardz- Happy Birthday
Cards Galore- Anything Goes
Digi Galore- Teddy Bear's Picnic
Emerald Faeries- Celebration
Bearly Mine- Anything Goes
Di's Digi Designs- Try Something New (stamping with white for the greeting, not hugely successful as it splodged a bit)

11 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

What a brilliant image gorgeous card Ginny xx

Sarah said...

Sweet card, love your image and colours, thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz, hugs, Sarah x

Abbie721 said...

Ooh so cute love the image and great colors xx

Renate said...

Cute card!
Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week. :)

Wilma Z said...

Beautiful card and great colouring. Love the image. Thanks for joining us at Di's Digis.

Judy said...

Ohhhh this is so darn cute!!! Love, love, love the image, and your design is fab sweetie!!

xo
Judy

ps. Love your blog background..too cute.

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Great card, fab image & I love the idea of stamping white on to black looks fab!

Thank you for sharing with us at Emerald Faeries, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

Barbara said...

What a lovely little card, Ruth and such a sweet image. I have that set of sentiment stamps, and don't know why, but I've NEVER thought to stamp them onto black card......It looks great! xx

Donna said...

Such a cute image. I love Di's Digi's, great card for a man. Thanks for playing along this week at Bearly Mine Challenges.
hugs
Donna xx

Hippieaud (aka Audrey) said...

Very cute, great job on the image. Thanks so much for playing at Di's Digi Designs this time:)

Lydia said...

Awwww.....so cute!! Congrats on your top 3 win! Thanks for playing along with us at Frosted Designs!