Followers

Wednesday, 23 January 2013

I♥Promarkers Challenge #152- Anything Goes

Time for a new challenge at I♥Promarkers, we had some fantastic entries last week, very difficult to choose a top 3 and I imagine this week will be even more difficult as our theme is the ever popular Anything Goes.

We are being sponsored by J&C Creations this week with a £10 voucher on offer as a prize.

I chose a Penny Black stamp that I have had for a long time and decided to go bright this week so here's my card:


Image- Penny Black
Papers- Nitwit Collections
Greeting- Nitwit Collections plus Paint Shop Pro
Pearls- Hobby House

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:
By The Cute and Girly- Cute and Girly (well I think cows are cute and they are girl cows!)
Paper Crafting Journey- Anything Goes
Challenges 4 Everybody- Anything Goes
Through The Craftroom Door- Anything Goes

5 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Such a fantastic image and wonderful card Ginny x

Penny said...

Love this adorable card! Darling image, great design, love all the pretty papers & colors, love the layers & fab flower! Thank you for sharing this with us at TTCRD. Hope to see you again next week! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Judy said...

Ruth,

I just totally, totally love this card. Perfect colors and perfectly colored and designed. You go girl!

xo
Judy

Geraldine said...

Lovely cute card. Great image. thank you for joining BTC&G's Cute and Girly challenge and good luck.
Geraldine

Brigitte said...

OMG, your card is so adorable!!!! Love the cows and the sweet and girly colours! Thanks for joining us this month at BTC&G and we hope to see you again next challenge. Hugs, Brigitte