Followers

Wednesday, 30 January 2013

I♥Promarkers Challenge 153- Love is All Around

'I feel it in my fingers, I feel it in my toes', any Wet Wet Wet fan will immediately know what song I mean! I guess Trogs fans will too. Yes, Love is All Around is the theme at I♥ProMarkers this week.

We are being sponsored by Marianne Designs this week with two of their stamps on offer as a prize.

I don't make Valentine's cards very often as, sniff, have no one to send them to, not sure my sons would appreciate a card from me at their ages! I decided that my theme with a theme would be an anniversary card.


Image- Dr Digi's House of Stamps, Derek and Deirdery
Papers- First Edition
Greeting- Stampin' Up, Teeny Tiny Sentiments, p133 (link in sidebar)

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:
CRAFT Challenge- Valentine's Day/ Love
Challenges 4 Everybody- Anything Goes
Gingerloft Challenge- Love is in the Air
Bearly Mine- Hearts Galore
Party Time Challenges- Anything Goes
Shopping Our Stash- Love
Sweet Stamps Blog- Love
Through The Craft Room Door- Anything Goes


9 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

These are brilliant images and you interpret them so well Ginny xx

Judy said...

How sweet,

Super idea for this card, and I just love the images and how you've presented them.

xo
Judy

Sheryl said...

Hi Ruth, this is so funny. I love this image. Thanks for joining us at CRAFT this week. Hugs Sheryl xx

alicaz said...

so funny! Perfect anniversary card!
Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

Hugs, Alica :)

Jacqueline L. Challiss Hill said...

This card is adorable! Thanks for joining our challenge at Sweet Stamps.

Ardilla said...

Hi! What a lovely and fun card!!!
The image is great and your coloring is gorgeous...
It´s great you joined us at Gingerloft for our Love is in the air challenge :)

angelwhispers said...

What a fab Anniversary card and I love the images they are so funny!!! Thanks for joining us over at BMC this week Love Chanelle xx

Darlene Lyons said...

Love it! They were made for each other! Thanks for sharing it with us at TTCRD!

PAC CHARITY CARDS said...

What a super card- I love the image.

Thanks for joining us at gingerloft, hope to see you again soon.

Caz