Followers

Friday, 4 January 2013

Run, Derek, Run










Well like many I guess, my new year's resolution is to lose weight. Derek's must be the same, either that or his running away from his wife Deirdery who is after him with a rolling pin! You can find Run, Derek, Run here along with many other fantastic digital creations. Personally I can't wait to see what 2013 will bring for Dr Digi's House of Stamps. Hope you all have a wonderful and splendiferous 2013.

Image- Rn, Derek, Run
Papers- Desert Blooms, First Edition
Greeting- LOTV
Candi- Craftwork Cards

4 comments:

Jane Songhurst said...

Happy New Year Ruth
What a fab image, great fun & I love the card you have made with him. I must head over & check out the other digis on offer, not used that store before
hugs
Jane xx

Judy said...

Cute, cute, cute!! Super card hun, and the best of luck on your New Years resolution.

xo
Judy

Krafty Kows said...

Ha ha your card made me smile - it's brilliant. Jeanette

Lorraine said...

Ha, ha, ha. Love it Ruth.