Followers

Sunday, 27 January 2013

These Boots...

I have just signed up to be a Stampin' Up Demo, I have been buying stamps, papers etc from them for a while and decided to take the plunge. That said I'll more likely be a hobby Demo as I am not the type of person who would be any good at holding parties. However if you see something from Stampin' Up here or elsewhere, and you live in the UK, please don't hesitate to contact me at weirdcat@sky.com if you would like to place an order. The link to the current catalogue is on my side bar, just have a browse, even if you don't want to buy anything there are some great ideas there.

These boots stamps are one of my recent purchases (page 50 of the current catalogue) and I love them.


Image- Bootiful Occasions, Stampin' Up
Sentiment- Bootiful Occasions, Stampin' Up
Papers- First Edition, Up, Up and Away
Pearls- Hobby House

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:
ABC Challenges- Happy Birthday
Crafty Boots Challenges- New (new stamps)
The Paper Shelter- Anything Goes
WordPlaySaturday- Anything

11 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Great wellies just right for this weather love your colouring great image Ginny xx

Karen said...

Love this Ruth. Would love some wellies like this, but I can't get them to fit my legs.... lol.
xx

Janice said...

They are lovely boots and your card is fantastic, Jx

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) A•Muse Consultant #1065 said...

Love those boots and your card is beautiful!

Thank you for participating in the Birthday Card Challenge at ABC Challenges this week!

fatmonica said...

Great stamp!Love what you've done with it.

Pinkies Sparkly Creations said...

wow love the image and sentiment emma x

Dee's Craft Room said...

Fab card and I love the image and sentiment.

Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

Dionne

Desire Fourie said...

Ruth this is beautuful. Love the the circle around the boots and the colours work so well.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Elena said...

so cute!

Eileen said...

What fabulous wellies and great focal point on your card. Those papers work really well with them. Love your layout and design too.
Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter for our 'Anything Goes' challenge and good luck
Eileen x

Debbie D (Padster) said...

I'd love a pair of wellies like those - great card - - thanks for sharing with us at Fussy and Fancy
xx