Followers

Sunday, 3 February 2013

A Cup of Tea?

I was playing around this afternoon with this set of stamps, I have been after them for ages but only managed to get my hands on them last week. I'm not entirely happy with the result as I think too much of the doily is on show but I still kind of like it.

Once I'd stamped the image I then used blue glitter glue to highlight the flowers and added a gem or three!


Image- Tea Shoppe, p.57 of Stampin' Up Ideas Book
Greeting-Tea Shoppe, p.57 of Stampin' Up Ideas Book

8 comments:

fatmonica said...

I love that image and the glitter glue looks great.I think the doily looks fine.

xxxtglxxx said...

Smashing card Ruth, love the image and sparkle!

hugs

xxalisonxx

Zoe said...

What a great card Ruth, and the perfect use for a doily! After all that's what they were made for! Afternoon tea lol very pretty colours too xxx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Ruth this is brilliant Ginny X

Judy said...

Super card hun. Love the blues - check, love the tea (coffee for me) cup - check, and adorable design - double check.

xo
Judy

Barbara said...

This is a fab card....love that stamp and the colours & doily look great xx

Ella's Design said...

Great card, Ruth - love the CAS design and pretty stamp. The glitter really highlights the pansy style flowers and you can never have too much in my book! Lisa x

Caro said...

love the glitter and the papers, the card is super xx