Followers

Friday, 15 February 2013

Dr Digi's House of Stamps





Here comes the nurse, rushing to your bedside, to ease your pain. Night Nurse Nina is kindness itself, always ready to dispense a kind word and a somewhat sexy smile! Just what you need to aid any recovery although maybe try and avoid any needles! She is a bargain at Dr Digi's House of Stamps as she only costs a £1!

Image- Night Nurse Nina, Dr Digi's House of Stamps
Papers- Stampin' Up, Twitterpated (p165, Main Catalogue)
Greeting- Syampin Up

7 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Brilliant image and card Ginny x

Barbara said...

This is a fabulous card, Ruth. I popped over to look at the digi's, and there's quite a few I'd like. I love this nurse, she's brilliant xx

Zoe said...

I love this card, brilliant image, I'm not a big fan of digi's but this one is great, love her lips lol xxx

Toni Herron said...

hehe.. this dig image made me giggle a little.. I love it!!! :)
and great colour choices for the card too.. That little clock is perfect..
Thanks for sharing.. Toni.. xoxo
http://toniherron.aussieblogs.com.au/

Cumbrianlass said...

A fabulous fun card, that needle looks a bit fierce though, love all the background papers and die cut shapes
Janet

Linny said...

WOW fabulous cards Ruth, Im loving the digi images you are using. going to have to check them out. Long time no speak, Hope you are well. Linda x

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Fabulous, love the fun image and the die cut frames are gorgeous
Lindsay xx