Followers

Wednesday, 13 February 2013

I♥ProMarkers 155- One for the Girls

Good morning from a cold Manchester, they say there will be snow here today but I've seen only a couple of flurries, I love the snow and live in entirely the wrong place for any decent accumulations!

Time for another challenge with I♥ProMarkers, the theme this week is One For The Girls, and were lucky enough to get the most perfect images from this week's sponsor Saturated Canary. There are two digi images on offer for this week's prize.

Here's my card:


Image- Belle, Saturated Canary
Papers- More Amore, Stampin' Up (p10 Spring Catalogue)
Embellishments- Artisan Embellishments, Stampin Up (p10 Spring Catalogue)
Sentiment- LOTV

3 comments:

Barbara said...

Great girly card, Ruth....love the images and your colouring. The papers are nice too xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Smashing card I love all the elements in this one Ginny x

fatmonica said...

Fab card.I love the image.