Followers

Wednesday, 6 February 2013

I♥Promarkers Challenge 154- Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday to us. It's I♥Promarkers 3rd birthday so what other theme could we have but Happy Birthday.

As it is our birthday it seems fitting that we should be sponsored by Letraset, after all without them we wouldn't exist! The prize is a pack of ProMarkers. This was my first card for I♥ProMarkers, I like to think things have improved!


Once again I have been digging through my older stamps and I found this cute image:


Image- WhipperSnapper, Eli and Frogger
Papers- A Boy's Life, Echo Park
Sentiment- A Boy's life, Echo Park
Buttons- Who knows!

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Passion for ProMarkers- Boys and their Toys
Crafty Sentiments- Anything Goes
The Crazy Challenge- For a Birthday
Papertake Weekly- Anything Goes
Crazy4Challenges- Make a happy card

8 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Brilliant card such a cute image. Ginny X

Daen'Ys said...

Thank you very much for the nice comment you left about my card. It's pleasant to read you!
What a cute and gorgeous card!! Love all on it... the papers, the colors, the buttons, the sentiment....

Rosi x

Valou ALLARD said...

Wonderful card Ruth!!! perfect coloring! hugs,

Louise Palser said...

Great card, love the fun colours. Hope you can pop to mine. I am the GDT this month :) lou x

Craftyanny said...

Cute as a button. Sometimes the old ones are the best:)
Thanks for playing along with Crafty Sentiments
Anne

rachel said...

fabulous cards - lovely and bright and fun! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week and good luck xx

Brodders said...

Gorgeous :) Thanks for playing along with us at PTW - Jane

Cathy said...

Fabulous cards, thank you for joining in the Passion for Promarkers challenge this time.
Cathy xx